Powered by Blogger.

Spring, Please Come Soon!







I try not to count the days away, looking forward only to the future. But hard as I try I cannot help but look ahead to the spring. Today was a day for my down coat and boots, and though we didn't get snow (hurray!) it was cold rain, wind and a generally gray and gloomy day. As a treat I let my mind drift ahead to spring, to the first little crocus, shoots of green grass, tiny buds on the trees and the first warm breeze. Can't wait!


Took this photo in St. Paul, MN. One of my goals is seeing all 50 states and had a great trip to Minneapolis and St. Paul two years ago. What a feast of interesting sights -- the Walker Art Center and Sculpture Garden, the Guthrie Theater, wonderful sculptures of the Peanuts characters in St. Paul and yes, I did get to the Mall of America.


No comments