Powered by Blogger.

Thank you, Penniwig


Just browsing around blogworld this morning and found a great blog. Being the complete blog beginner that I am, I am not sure how to do a link, but it is a lovely blog, with terrific graphics to share. This pretty graphic seemed perfect to follow my post about waiting for spring.
One of my goals for 2009 is to get better with blogging. I am going to figure out the floating hearts, how to link my playlist and maybe for starters a cute header. Penniwig, thanks for the added inspiration as I make my aging brain learn new tricks.


1 comment

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Halloo me dear...glad ye like the graphic. It's going to be in the 80's here next week, but I know the rest of the country is still gettin' the white stuff and the freezy weather!!! Hang in there; spring IS coming!