Powered by Blogger.

My Blog Friends are No Fools!







This is no joke, Happy April 1!

3 comments

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Happy April 1st from a total fool. And proud of it. LOL...

Stacey said...

How cute. :) I got caught today with a joke. One to the little 2nd grade students told me my shoe was untied and I totally fell for it. He thought it was so funny. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Stacey

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Buttercup,

Thanks for sharing that with us!

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•