Powered by Blogger.

Off to Florida


In just five hours I'm off to Florida. The weather, though it's supposed to be rainy, is predicted to be in the 70s. I can happily live with rain and 70+ degrees. Capri pants and t-shirts are in my future. And with full disclosure in blogging, this is actually Puerto Rico. I've run out of Florida photos, and it  is a lovely tropical look.

Steps...Had a good week. This week's total was 40,728 steps. I had 28,000+ last week, so I'm pleased with my progress. I'm also doing better in not losing steps. My goal for next week is to maintain the number.

Thank you all for the blogaversary good wishes. It wouldn't have been much fun without friends to celebrate with, but then again, aren't most things like that?

Wishes for lots of celebrations! 

10 comments

Sugar said...

enjoy!!!
huggies...

Country Whispers said...

I hope you enjoy all that warm weather. Sounds like a lovely trip!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Buttercup, remember, walking on sand is extremely hard and counts for much more exercise than just the steps.

I am so happy you get to spend time in Florida. How I love the state (the Gulf side). Enjoy the sugar sand!

Anonymous said...

WHAT???? YOU DIDN'T STASH ME IN YOUR SUIT CASE..NO FAIR!

Mimi said...

HI!!!!
OH HAVE FUN!!!!!!
I love Florida and their beautiful beaches!!!!!
Enjoy the warm sand between your toes!!!!!!
Hugs,
jamie

Sybil said...

Have a wonderful wonderful few days.. relax soak up the warmth, I will be praying that the rain does not amount to much..Will be looking forward to some lovely warm photo's
Have fun,
Love Sybilxx

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Have fun Kiddo! Don't forget to eat some grouper with mango salsa. Sigh, and look for the porpoises, and enjoy the waves, and oh that sand and sun....where's my ticket?

West Side of Straight said...

Hope you're having a good time in Florida!

Amrita said...

Happy holidays to you. Enjoy the warmth.

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

So jealous! Hope you have a wonderful time! :)