Powered by Blogger.

Pinterest HealthFest -- Fruity Tutti!

First, I want to apologize for being a day late for my Friday Pinterest post. Yesterday was a long day at the office and after staying late and stopping to get something for dinner, it was nine o'clock when I got home. I took a few quick peeks at email, made a phone call and then I was asleep.

So without further ado, a great chart on all the good health benefits from eating fruit.




The health food store on the next block has been having a sale on kiwis and I've been walking past them, but I think I need to make another visit and bring a few kiwis home.

I'm excited about my plans for this afternoon...Blogger Meetup! You know there will be pictures to follow and yummy food and fun and laughter. Hope your day holds fun and laughter, too!

8 comments

Chatty Crone said...

I have got to look at Pinterest - everyone else has except me! sandie

Anonymous said...

MMM. Fruit :)

TARYTERRE said...

LOVE fruit. Pineapple for my arthritis. And mangos I adore. Just a lazy day around the house here today. ENJOY yours. Take care.

Andrea said...

I have not visited Pinterest! I am trying not to be tempted...lol:)

Thanks so much for your prayers, love, encouragement, and support. Yes, thank you GOD and Marydon for bringing us together as friends!

Hugs, blessings, and prayers,
andrea

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

We have to have that fruit in our diets for sure. Although I don't eat them much, cherries are on thing I'm hoping to include more often. They are said to be very good for arthritis too. I hope you've had some rest this weekend. Friday does sound like it was a terribly long day for you.

Catherine said...

Dear Buttercup, Thank you for this wonderful information. I do love fruit!! Now I have so many more reasons to love it. Blessings, Catherine xoxo

Betsy Banks Adams said...

I love fruit.. The only fruit I'm not crazy about are blueberries... Don't know why but I just don't care for the taste. AND they are so good for us...

We eat a banana each day, and usually strawberries... We alternate eating an orange, an apple or a pair most every day also...

Fruits really are good for us.

Great post.
Hugs,
Betsy

Lynda said...

I always feel better when I have included fruits in my daily food intake. I love seeing the benefits because that is more encouragement as well as reinforcement for eating them.
Seedless grapes are my at-work snack - - trying to eat them rather than Tootsie Roll midgets!