Powered by Blogger.

Pinterest Cranberryfest 2012 Version

I had ideas for a billion brilliant posts today, but when I sat down to write just one post my brain seemed the consistency of cranberry sauce. No brilliance emerged. I am falling back on a holiday-appropriate response. It doesn't make up for the weekly Friday Pinterest themes I enjoyed doing last year, but this Pinterest pin speaks completely to the season and to my mental state. This year's Pinterest cranberry choice...


The Cranberry Cosmopolitan, thanks to Martha Stewart, which is very similar to the cranberry martinis we've enjoyed for the last several Thanksgivings.  I can definitely recommend this!

I haven't spent much time visiting Pinterest lately, but I had a great time tonight and I've got some fabulous, yummy recipes to share in the next month. I'm starting Pinterest Fest on Friday. Please stop by and visit. Also, please stop by and visit tomorrow to see the winner of the Progresso Soup giveaway. 

Happy baking, cooking and tasting!

7 comments

Terra said...

That is a pretty cranberry drink, and I'll bet it tastes delicious.
Happy feasting and happy Thanksgiving.

Gail said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Chatty Crone said...

Happy Thanksgiving. sandie

Theresa said...

Looks YUMMY:) Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

Nellie said...

Sending along Happy Thanksgiving wishes to you!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Cranberries are wonderful. I will enjoy seeing what recipes you have come up with. Happy Thanksgiving !

Melinda said...

Have a wonderful holiday!

M :)