Powered by Blogger.

Early Voting: Spooky or Sweet?

It's time to vote in Buttercupland. I've got Halloween on my mind and the vote this year is for your Halloween choices.

Do you like spooky Halloweens?


 
 
Or do you prefer all things sweet for Halloween?

I'm not a spooky girl, but my neighbors on the next block definitely went for the spooky look.
I'm voting for sweet, though it's hard to pick my favorite Halloween candy.


I'm a Reese's fan, but I'd be happy with a dozen other kinds or just a nice pumpkin muffin. When I looked carefully at this picture I took in Rhode Island a few weeks ago I was surprised to see all the varieties of candy corn. Today, by the way, is Candy Corn Day, so we can celebrate the candy that's just for this time of year. Pepe hopes there's banana candy corn. I haven't seen it, but I will be on the lookout.  

In just a few minutes I'm off for the airport for my trip to Savannah. I will keep in touch and you know there will be pictures.

As always thanks for visiting and take good care! 

8 comments

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

That spooky scene is fabulous!

I just made Halloween cookies and brownies to bring into the food pantry today. I used some candy corn as decorations,

Enjoy Savannah; it is one of my favorite cities.

Tracy said...

Sweet over spooky for me. I like candy corn mixed with peanuts as a treat.

Terra said...

My favorite part of Halloween is pumpkins, either plain or carved, and I love fields or piles of pumpkins too.

Sola Scriptura said...

Candy corn is not available here, but there are lots of sweets available this time of year. My vote is for sweets!! I love the chocolate a little too much :/ (OK, WAY too much!)

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I have to vote for sweet too. I'll be out on the porch this evening handing out treats It's our trick or treat night here.. Hope your trip is a safe and happy one !

TARYTERRE said...

have a safe trip. HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

Susie said...

Buttercup, Once you get a taste of that wonderful Savannah weather, you may decide to stay there a bit longer. I think creepy Halloween is over done ...all the vampire, zombie movies hate them too. I like cute little kid Halloween. It's the junk manufacturers, just an excuse to get people to buy there junk(cheap) . Blessings, xoxo,Susie

BJ PUP said...

I'm a chocolate girl myself.