Powered by Blogger.

Unplugged Weekend

A few months ago I signed up for a Women's Wellness Weekend. It looks great. Healthy food, a variety of exercise classes and inspirational talks. What I didn't take into account is Unplugged. We are asked to let go of our electronic devices. So my trusty companion iPad is staying home, which means no blogging while I'm away. I will have my phone -- which doesn't include the Blogger app -- and stay minimally in touch, but no being alerted to new email on a steady basis. 

I'm looking forward to ballet class -- for adults who aren't ballerinas, green hilly vistas and campfires. I'm almost looking forward to leaving my electronic friends for a few days. Blogger has been a little temperamental in the last few days, so I'm hoping after a good vacation it will be rested and friendlier. 

I leave you with a little veggie wisdom for the weekend.



As ever, thanks for visiting. Take care and have a great weekend!

 

10 comments

Susie said...

What a cute poster. :) Hope your weekend is fun Carol. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Janet said...

Have a marvelous time! Relax, recharge.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Hope you have a wonderful relaxing weekend !

Theresa said...

YIKES, unplugged sounds a little scary but I am sure it will be worth it:) Enjoy your time away! HUGS!

Pondside said...

It's good to unplug! Have a good weekend - I am sure you'll come home refreshed in many ways.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Have a wonderful time! You'll have lots to share when you get back! Hugs, Diane

Little Wandering Wren said...

Here's to a wonderful unplugging!
Have a great week as well.
Wren x

Mimi said...

Come back refreshed and renewed!

TARYTERRE said...

LOVE the poster. Hope your weekend was divine.

Melinda said...

I hope you take from your weekend what you hoped to.
Sounds like fun. Especially the ballet class.

M : )