Powered by Blogger.

Christmas Eve Will Find Me...

A semi-selfie from the sidewalks of New York
 
This Christmas Eve finds me in my neighborhood enjoying the holiday decorations. Very soon I'll be leaving to share Christmas Eve and day with friends who are family. There will be a beautiful tree, presents underneath the tree and good food. But the best part of the days will be the people around the tree. There will be laughter and fun and maybe, we'll get to watch snowflakes fall for another sweet holiday spent together. 
 
My wish for my dear Buttercupland friends is laughter and fun and those dear to you to share the celebration. May Christmas Eve and Christmas Day find you where the lovelight gleams.  Merry, merry Christmas wishes!
 

9 comments

Mevely317 said...

Beautiful, my friend!
Tom's sis and family departed Casa Guca earlier today, so it's just us and the pups. (Feels rather good.)
Your gathering sounds cozy and comforting, indeed. Merry Christmas!!!

TARYTERRE said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Hope your enjoy your holidays ! Christmas is love !

Susie said...

Warm hugs for Buttercup. I love seeing any photos from your city. Blessings to you Carol, stay warm. It's going to be bitter for a few days. xoxo, Susie

Theresa said...

Sounds perfect to me! SNOW? Perhaps up there, none here in the South:) Enjoy this day dear friend, sending HUGS your way!

It's me said...

Merry x mas ....🌲🌲🌲❤️❤️❤️

Celestina Marie said...

Beautiful and hope you enjoyed a Merry Christmas. Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. On IG my gallery is RoseGardenCottage. Celestina Marie

See you there too. Happy New year!!

Melinda said...

Hope you had a great time with your friends/family!!

M : )

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your recent comments on my blog. I love this picture you have shared and your Christmas sounds delightful. I love seeing the sights from around town with you and my new "plan" for my blog is to do something similar....just a photo a day of something in our area. I wish you much joy and happiness in the new year.